Hair Mineral Analysis Intrepretation
Each day many individuals worldwide take nutritional supplements, on the advice of their health care professionals without knowing their needs for nutritional supplementation or if they are working.
In this course you will:
• Gain the skills necessary to detect sub-clinical mineral imbalances
• Assessing mineral imbalance and heavy metal toxicity by interpreting THMA
• You will gain fundamental understanding of minerals as the core nutrients for optimal biochemical function.
• Indirect detection of non-invasive cholesterol levels.
• You will receive appropriate clinical protocol for prescribing mineral medicines.
Zinc Challenge Test-measure of the zinc tissue levels
Saliva Challenge Test-Measures alkaline buffer response
Fee: $800.00 (CAD)
Date: April 14 and 15, 2012
Required text: Manual provided
Instructor: Sheila McKenzie, RDH, PhD (IMD), D.Ac, DHS