Dry Blood Microscopy
The humoral pathological Dry Mount Blood Test for the detection and motoring of metabolic dysfunction is a rapid inexpensive test that can be done in office with the aid of an ordinary microscope.
- An excellent method to monitor the accumulation of reactive Toxic Species (ROTS) in a normal clotting procedure on a slide which can be done easily and inexpensively in your office
- The test is simple and fast
- It is inexpensive and easy to interpret
- It is visual evidence for both the physician and the patient and is non traumatic for the patient
- Blood Typing
- HEMOGLOBIN TEST- Helps determine blood hemoglobin levels and the need for iron, copper, cobalt, B12 supplementation
- Review of blood chemistry interpretation and protocols for balancing abnormal blood chemistry.
Instructor:Sheila McKenzie, RDH,PhD(IMD),HP,D.Ac
Duration: 2 days
Date: March 17 and 18, 2012