Canadian College of Humanitarian Medicine - (CCHM)
CCHM mission is to ensure access to traditional and Integrative Medicine healthcare, and to affect health policy to better help the underserved people group, and to elevate humanitarian values in traditional and Integrative medicine health education.
CCHM is a non- profit federally chartered Canadian educational institution certified with Human Resources and Skills development Canada under certificate number 7009/11720,as post graduate educational institution.
CCHM offers professional post-graduate courses in integrative and traditional medicine geared towards degree, licensed, certified or registered healthcare practitioners who are seeking to expand their knowledge and expertise in the field of integrative, traditional medicine and for Humanitarian outreach.
CCHM provides humanitarian service to under serve people in local community and international communities with limited technological, financial, and human resources in collaboration with WONM Clinics for Humanity program www.wonm.org/clinics.html all students are expected to participate in humanitarian medicine outreach as part of their training.
Reorganization & Accreditation
CCHM programs are recognized and or affiliated and accredited by the following organizations:
- Board of Integrative Medicine (BOIM) www.o-med.org Integrative Medicine, Medical Acupuncture, Orthomolecular Medicine and Homeopathy Programs.
- Homeopathic Medical Council of Canada http://hmcc.ca/ homeopathy Program.
- Homeopathic Medical Practitioners-Ontario- sub group of Board of Integrative.
- Board of Natural Medicine Doctors and Practitioners-North
- America.www.boardofnaturalmedicine.org Natural Medicine Programs.
- Affiliate member status with WONM-University Federation www.wonmunivfed.org
- WONM Clinics for Humanity (worldwide internship programs) www.wonm.org/clinics.html
- Affiliated with and work in Collaboration with International Blue Cross Faculty of Humanitarian Medics. Facultyhttp://www.health4humanity.org.in/.
- International outreach and student exchange between students of International Blue Cross and affiliate schools of WONM-University of Humanitarian Medicine Federation.www.wonmunivfed.org
Hon. Dr Sheila McKenzie
- International Blue Cross Delegate for Canada
- Grand Prior of IBC- Humanitarian Medical Order of Knight Hospitallers for Canada.
- Deputy Minister of the International Parliament for Safety and Peace
CCHM is endorsed by the Sovereign Order of the Orthodox Knights Hospitaller (OSJ), Dames and Knights Canadian group for its community and International humanitarian outreach
Thanks for your interest in our Courses and our Humanitarian outreach.
Caring. Sharing. Education. Peace.